Seismic Data Conditioning
When appraising an area for its prospectivity it may be that the data required is in a disorganized or disparate state, or even available only as hard copy.
CGG provides one of the world's leading seismic vectorizing and processing services, allowing its customers to maximize the value of legacy seismic data. Our client feedback is consistently positive, especially when turning around data that have been considered unsalvageable.
Our seismic data conditioning services add value to clients’ data and make possible more efficient data assessment.
- Seismic vectorizing
- Color seismic vectorizing
- Seismic processing
- Digitization of elevation/static curves, interpretation etc.
- SEG-Y trace header population of digital data (navigation/elevations, etc.)
- Capture of velocity tables
- Map digitizing
- Merging of differing datasets/maps
- Kingdom Suite - combination 2D seismic and well data into one project
- Digitization of geophysical data (shotpoints/well locations/gravity, etc.), as well as cultural and geological data
- Multiple data sheet integration
- Geodetic standardization of disparate vintages
- Navigation merging with other data types e.g. SEG-Y and LIS.
- On-screen QC displays of vector data over scanned image.
For the capability to view seismic data, see SeisVu
For the capability to vectorize seismic 'in-house', see SeisTrak