Mediterranean Regional Database
Expedite subsurface knowledge with integrated seismic and well data
Regional well and seismic database with associated TerraCube™ suite of value-added products allows exploration teams to rapidly assess the geology of the Mediterranean. Reprocessed and independently QC’d, this workstation-ready data can be delivered in Kingdom or Petrel.
Mediterranean Database Highlights
- Enhanced seismic and well database (including Alboran Sea, Gulf of Valencia, Rhône Delta, Italy and Regional Mediterranean Sea)
- Well tie seismic lines, regional lines and key surveys sourced and selected for reprocessing
- Data reprocessed from field tapes using modern techniques including SRME demultiple
- Products include PSTM, angle stacks, velocity data and NMO corrected gathers
- Mediterranean Sea database includes 248,000 km 2D seismic data, 34,500 km reprocessed seismic data and data from 358 offshore wells
Mediterranean Well and Seismic Montages, TerraCubeWSM
TerraCubeWSM provides a concise overview of past exploration efforts to help focus future exploration. Multiple data types are combined into one easy-to-use package with digital data ready to load into a variety of software suites. Well and seismic montages are supported by base well data, giving insights into petroleum prospectivity not found in public domain data. TerraCubeWSM also enables assessment of drilled play concepts and analysis of well failure on a basin-size scale to identify missed opportunities.
Request a Shapefile
Learn more about our multi-client library coverage. Request a zipped shapefile (.shp) for your region of interest.
Enhance exploration with a comprehensive, enhanced, workstation-ready data set of 2D, 3D seismic and well data products.
East Africa Database
Get enhanced data for exploration in Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, Mozambique, South Africa and the East African Lakes.
Improve exploration of Madagascar with a comprehensive, enhanced, workstation-ready data set of 2D, 3D seismic and well data products.