High-quality broadband subsurface imaging with exceptional resolution and penetration
BroadSeis™ seismic technology from CGG delivers detailed high-resolution subsurface images with the best low frequencies through a combination of advanced equipment, variable-depth streamer profiles, and proprietary pre-stack source and receiver deghosting and imaging technology. Its ability to record a full range of frequencies, low as well as high, is key to increasing the resolution of both the shallow and deeper parts of the seismic section.
- Enhanced imaging and inversion with over six octaves of usable data
- Better resolution of important features such as thin beds and stratigraphic traps
- De-risk drilling with high-resolution shallow images
- Deep penetration for sub-salt imaging and FWI with excellent low frequency content
- Enhances interpretation and reservoir characterization
BroadSeis has been used successfully around the world in a variety of different geological settings to enhance imaging, including:
Related Technology & Surveys
Identify reservoir attributes with highly detailed broadband subsurface images that enable enhanced deep penetration.
Over 25,000 km2 of 3D broadband seismic data featuring BroadSeis™ and an advanced imaging workflow
Reduce risk with this advanced subsalt imaging solution that delivers enhanced images below complex geologies.