Enhance exploration with integrated data and reprocessing
CGG in partnership with SNH have available workstation-ready exploration packages including enhanced 3D and 2D seismic data and well data for the Douala/Kribi-Campo and Rio del Rey sedimentary basins of Cameroon. For the ongoing licensing activity, we are pleased to offer over 7,500 kilometers of 3D pre-stack depth migration broadband reprocessed in 2021 from field tapes for the Douala/Kribi-Campo Basin.
2020 3D PSDM Reprocessing Highlights
- 7,573 km2 3D seismic field tapes reprocessed (PSDM)
- PSDM gathers with radon demultiple applied in time or depth
- Raw PSDM stack and four sub-stacks in time and depth
- Filtered and scaled PSDM stack, four sub-stacks and intercept and gradient in time and depth
- Final velocity field and depth model used for migration, plus full processing report
Data Package Highlights
- 8,869 km2 3D enhanced, amplitude and phase matched, zero-phased and merged 3D seismic data compilation
- 20,217 kilometers of enhanced seismic data
- 46 well and seismic montage packages (55 wells total)
- Geochemical database including legacy wells, seeps and out-crop analysis for the Douala/Kribi-Campo Basin
- Biostratigraphic review of data available for 17 key wells in the Doula/Kribi-Campo Basin
- Interpreted regional surfaces, tied to wells, available across the 2D and 3D seismic data sets, onshore and offshore
- Paleoscan project incorporating a model grid of the full-volume auto-interpretation, geomodel, formation top data, deviation data and check-shot data
- Up to 10 stratal slices with different mapped attributes
- Sedimentological interpretation of key stratal slices
- Prospectivity Reviews for each basin, including inputs from the Biostratigraphic Review (Douala/Kribi-Campo Basin), Paleoscan Project
- Additional frequency decompositions are available separately for each basin as well as well packages to license on an individual basis
Download: Cameroon - Douala/Kribi-Campo and Rio del Rey Basins 2D & 3D
Download our latest flyer to learn about our integrated well and seismic data packages available for license.
Explore Gabon’s prospective South Basin with 3D broadband multi-client seismic data and complementary long-offset 2D data.
Get highly detailed, data-driven models of subsurface velocity, absorption and reflectivity from full-waveform inversion (FWI).
Gain insight with 3D broadband surveys covering prospective Kwanza Basin and reprocessed 3D seismic for Lower Congo Basin.