Enhance exploration with integrated well and reprocessed 3D seismic data packages
CGG in partnership with SNH have workstation-ready exploration data packages covering open blocks in the Douala/Kribi-Campo and Rio del Rey basins of Cameroon. This includes 6,800 km2 of new, fully-reprocessed 3D pre-stack depth migrated data, over 150 wells and value-added interpretative products to support near-term high-impact exploration opportunities.
New and enhanced seismic data
- 6,800 km2 of new PSDM reprocessed in 2021 from field tapes using the latest technology, including joint 3D source-receiver deghosting, SRME and more
- 10,000 km2 of enhanced noise-attenuated 3D data complemented by an extensive zero-phased and time-matched 2D seismic data set
- Geochemical database including legacy wells, seeps and out-crop analysis
- Sedimentological interpretation of key stratal slices
- Prospectivity reviews for each basin