We provide a unique range of technologies, services and equipment designed to deliver geoscience solutions right across the Exploration & Production life cycle.
View all our multi-client data in your area. Explore the new and improved CGG GeoStore interactive map.
Get to know the mission, vision and values that drives us.
Learn how CGG's leaders and governance allow for successful operations.
Operating safely and with integrity in order to deliver sustainable performance.
CGG recognizes the 10 UNGC principles and publishes annually its communication on progress.
You’ll discover a place where you’ll continue to grow as you work with other talented professionals around the world.
Explore an extraordinary opportunity to help create the future solutions of geoscience challenges.
Our range of geoscience experience is unparalleled and leads us to invent and perfect technology and techniques unlike any other.
GeoTraining brings together the full breadth of CGG’s skill development programs to provide the E&P industry with comprehensive geoscience workforce learning path programs.
Expert, independent advice on the most appropriate satellite imagery (optical, radar) and elevation data products.
The benchmark for petrophysics, rock physics, facies analysis and statistical mineralogy. Collaborative multi-well log analysis made easy for better drilling decisions.
Here are answers to some of the questions about Socially Responsible Investment that we encounter most frequently. If you can't find what you are looking for here, please contact our Investor Relations department.
2. Could you please explain the 'sustainable role' of the seismic sector?
3. How are your Board of Directors and related Committees organized?
4. How is your SD policy built?
5. Which indicators have you chosen for your public reporting?
6. Have you clearly identified your ESG issues?
7. How do you manage your exposure to corruption risks?
8. Do you have a whistleblowing system?
2. Please explain the environmental performance assessment system.
3. Which energies are used?
4. Which operations are the most energy-consuming?
5. Please explain your waste and water management for onshore and offshore operations.
6. Have you identified you operating activities’ impact on biodiversity?
7. How do you manage to reduce your footprint?
8. Is climate change integrated into your business strategy?
9. Have you developed or planned SD initiatives?
1. Could you please explain your HR strategy?
2. Could you please explain your career management system?
3. You favor local employment. How do you address local and economic development issues?
4. Is the respect of ESG issues required in the subcontractors’ contracts?
5. Please explain your commitments to Human Rights.
6. How do you manage piracy?
2. How do you track your subcontractors’ compliancy with your commitments?
3. Which operating activities are audited?
4. Do HSE audits include SD issues?
Contacts for further information regarding investors.