Unique environmental intelligence through Earth science expertise, advanced data and cutting-edge technology
We draw upon a uniquely diverse range of capabilities to deliver critical environmental insight across the land, ocean and atmosphere:
- Integrated expertise spanning environmental science, Earth science, data science and remote sensing
- Leading subject-matter expertise spanning climate, biodiversity, marine ecosystems, natural capital, geodiversity, and nature-based solutions
- Machine learning and advanced data analytics
- Laboratory sample analysis services
- Earth observation data, processing, analysis and interpretation
- High-performance computing (HPC)
Want to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Science - Latest News
Catch up on the latest stories by clicking the links below.
CGG, Brunel University London and Swansea University Partner with Innovation Company Matter to Characterize Micropollutants Captured by Domestic and Industrial Filters
CGG and Snowdonia National Park Authority Identify Significant Microplastic Pollution on Summit of Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon)
CGG-led, European Space Agency-selected consortium explores new methods to monitor, track and combat the marine litter crisis
Optimize Your Decision Making by Leveraging our Environmental Databank
Integrating data with business and strategic information helps to deliver environmental-led intelligence.