Mr. Mario Ruscev
Nationality: French and American
First appointment: 2018
Last renewal: 2023
Expiry of the current term of office: 2027
Number of CGG shares held on December 31, 2021: 20,156 ADRs
27 avenue Carnot
Mario RUSCEV is a Nuclear Physicist by training holding a Ph.D. from Pierre and Marie Curie University and from Yale University.
Mario RUSCEV spent 23 years with Schlumberger in various responsibilities in the R&D and operational areas. He was the head of the Seismic, Testing, Water & Gas services and Wireline Product Lines. He has since been CEO of FormFactor, a provider of unique nanotech connectors for the semi-conductor industry, CEO of IGSS (GeoTech), the major Russian Seismic Company, CTO at Baker Hughes and EVP at Weatherford until 2017. Mario RUSCEV is now EVP TAQA International and CTO of TAQA.
During his career, Mario RUSCEV had the opportunity to evolve in many environments where technology was a differentiator and his teams successfully introduced systems as diverse as:
– luggage scanners differentiating between organic and inorganic materials still in use after 30 years;
– the first container scanner based on unique gas sensors;
– many Wireline and Testing tools including the PlatForm Express Wireline combo still unequalled after 25 years;
– the first single-sensor seismic systems called Q;
– the first ever Aquifer Storage and Recovery in the Middle East;
– simulators of the formation and propagations of fractures during Frac operations or analytics applications in the oilfield
His combined technological and operational experiences give him a unique perspective on the evolution of the oilfield business.
Positions which expired over the last five years
Within the Group:
Within the Group: