Foundations of HampsonRussell Software (HR-100)
Explains essential operations that are common to most HampsonRussell applications, but which are not specifically taught in the specialized classes such as Strata or AVO Includes Geoview, Well Explorer, eLog, Seisloader and View3D Contains no geophysical theory. The theory is taught in the Strata, AVO and Emerge workshops.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
This course presents an introduction to the practical use of the common features of HRS, an interactive program from HampsonRussell software.
Topics covered include:
- Loading of logs, tops, deviated geometry, XY coordinates, horizons, 2D and 3D seismic.
- Crossplotting of logs and seismic.
- Arbitrary lines and area zones.
- Project structure, moving and deleting of data.
- Log display options and log operations.
Software used: All HampsonRussell software products
Course Format: Instructor-led courses
Number of Participants: