Geostatistical Reservoir Characterization through Jason StatMod® and RockMod® Course
- Attain a good understanding on the subject of geostatistical inversion.
- Gain technical as well as basic software skills to perform geostatistical inversion using StatMod® and RockMod® modules of Jason Workbench, QC and interpret the results.
- Able to grasp of the key aspects of the concept, workflow and benefits of seismically and geologically constrained engineering properties through geostatistical inversion incorporating rock physics model.
- Able to comprehend the optimal way to integrate the geostatistical inversion results into predictive reservoir models.
Anyone interested and intended to learn about the concept, workflow, interpretation and analysis of geostatistical inversion results. Prior knowledge and working experience on deterministic inversion would be of advantage.
Overview of Geostatistics
Introduction to StatMod & StatMod Workflow
Prepare the Project
QC & Analysis of Simulation Results
Inversion Parameter Settings and QC;
Seismic Noise Level Testing
Inversion with Favourite Settings
Running a basic RockMod inversion
Modeling geological trends
Accounting for variable seismic data quality
Geostatistical inversion of engineering properties
Inversion with rock physics model
Review and Discussions
Software used : StatMod, RockMod
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, classroom training
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge and working experience on deterministic inversion would be of advantage.
Number of Participants: 14
Contact: Mona Hamzah;
Terms and Conditions
- Training placements will only be confirmed upon receipt of official company purchase order (PO) or confirmation of successful credit card payment.
- In case of booking by credit card, full payment will be required in advance of the course attendance and processed in USD. Payment made is non-refundable. You may substitute participant at zero penalty if written notice is received at least 5 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- In case of booking by company PO, invoice will be submitted following course attendance.
- Invoice may be issued by another CGG entity as CGG deems fit and not necessarily the CGG entity providing the course.
- Invoice is payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Price is net of any applicable tax and payment must be made in the specified currency.
- All courses are subject to CGG having received sufficient registration for convening the course, and CGG GeoSoftware reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course. In such event, advance notification will be given to Participants.