Geostatistical Reservoir Characterization through Jason StatMod® and RockMod® Course
- Attain a good understanding on the subject of geostatistical inversion.
- Gain technical as well as basic software skills to perform geostatistical inversion using StatMod® and RockMod® modules of Jason Workbench, QC and interpret the results.
- Able to grasp of the key aspects of the concept, workflow and benefits of seismically and geologically constrained engineering properties through geostatistical inversion incorporating rock physics model.
- Able to comprehend the optimal way to integrate the geostatistical inversion results into predictive reservoir models.
Anyone interested and intended to learn about the concept, workflow, interpretation and analysis of geostatistical inversion results. Prior knowledge and working experience on deterministic inversion would be of advantage.
Overview of Geostatistics
Introduction to StatMod & StatMod Workflow
Prepare the Project
QC & Analysis of Simulation Results
Inversion Parameter Settings and QC;
Seismic Noise Level Testing
Inversion with Favourite Settings
Running a basic RockMod inversion
Modeling geological trends
Accounting for variable seismic data quality
Geostatistical inversion of engineering properties
Inversion with rock physics model
Review and Discussions
Software used : StatMod, RockMod
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, classroom training
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge and working experience on deterministic inversion would be of advantage.
Number of Participants: 14
Contact: Mona Hamzah;
Terms and Conditions
- Training placements will only be confirmed upon receipt of official company purchase order (PO) or confirmation of successful credit card payment.
- In case of booking by credit card, full payment will be required in advance of the course attendance and processed in USD. Payment made is non-refundable. You may substitute participant at zero penalty if written notice is received at least 5 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- In case of booking by company PO, invoice will be submitted following course attendance.
- Invoice may be issued by another CGG entity as CGG deems fit and not necessarily the CGG entity providing the course.
- Invoice is payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Price is net of any applicable tax and payment must be made in the specified currency.
- All courses are subject to CGG having received sufficient registration for convening the course, and CGG GeoSoftware reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course. In such event, advance notification will be given to Participants.
|HampsonRussell AVO Modeling and Analysis||May 10, 2021 - May 10, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|
|GSH-SEG Spring Symposium||Apr 27, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021||GMT-6 Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Life of Mine Conference 2021||Apr 28, 2021 - May 01, 2021||Hybrid: Online/ Brisbane Australia||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|PowerLog Advanced Training (PL-200)||May 10, 2021 - May 13, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Pre-stack & Post-stack Seismic Inversion using Strata||May 11, 2021 - May 11, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Q1 2021 Results||May 12, 2021||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion using GeoSI||Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 07, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Foundations of HampsonRussell Software (HR-100)||Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 07, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Rock Physics Science and Applications Virtual Workshop (GS-210)||Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 10, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|