HampsonRussell Emerge Workshop (HR-240)
- A comprehensive overview of the generation of seismic attributes
- Understanding how to recognize reliable attributes when estimating reservoir parameters
- Application of neural network technology in well log prediction, petrophysical volume generation and seismic lithology classification.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
This course covers the theory and practical use of Emerge, an interactive program that is fully linked within HampsonRussell software and performs multi-attribute seismic analysis for seismic reservoir characterization using multivariate statistics and neural networks.
Topics covered include:
- Theory of seismic attributes, linear, non-linear and neural network methodologies for attribute selection, cross-validation and attribute ranking.
- Application of attributes to convert seismic data volumes into geological or petrophysical volumes.
- Application of attributes to predict missing log data.
- Attributes exercises using seismic data and well logs.
Software used: Emerge
Course Format: Workshop
Number of Participants:
|Basic Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 02, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Advanced Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jul 05, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)||Jul 12, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|RockSI Workshop (HR-340)||Jul 13, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|GeoSI Workshop (HR-360)||Jul 15, 2021 - Jul 15, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)||Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 16, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Q2 2021 Results||Jul 28, 2021 - Jul 28, 2021||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion in Jason (JW-220)||Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 27, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Rock Physics Science and Applications Virtual Workshop (GS-210)||Sep 06, 2021 - Sep 09, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|