HampsonRussell Emerge Workshop (HR-240)
- A comprehensive overview of the generation of seismic attributes
- Understanding how to recognize reliable attributes when estimating reservoir parameters
- Application of neural network technology in well log prediction, petrophysical volume generation and seismic lithology classification.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
This course covers the theory and practical use of Emerge, an interactive program that is fully linked within HampsonRussell software and performs multi-attribute seismic analysis for seismic reservoir characterization using multivariate statistics and neural networks.
Topics covered include:
- Theory of seismic attributes, linear, non-linear and neural network methodologies for attribute selection, cross-validation and attribute ranking.
- Application of attributes to convert seismic data volumes into geological or petrophysical volumes.
- Application of attributes to predict missing log data.
- Attributes exercises using seismic data and well logs.
Software used: Emerge
Course Format: Workshop
Number of Participants:
|IMAGE 2021||Sep 26, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021||Hybrid: Online/ Denver USA||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Foundations of HampsonRussell Software (HR-100)||Sep 27, 2021 - Sep 27, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|The latest from HampsonRussell: Usage of synthetical data in deep and convolutional neural networks||Sep 27, 2021 - Sep 27, 2021||FEATURED WEBINAR Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|HampsonRussell Fundamentals||Sep 27, 2021 - Sep 30, 2021||Online (GST) United Arab Emirates||Training||Add to Calendar|
|HampsonRussell Strata Workshop (HR-200)||Sep 28, 2021 - Sep 28, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|The co-evolution of rock physics and seismic inversion||Sep 28, 2021 - Sep 28, 2021||FEATURED WEBINAR Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|Interactive well path planning using geoscience data||Sep 28, 2021 - Sep 28, 2021||FEATURED WEBINAR Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|HampsonRussell AVO Workshop (HR-220)||Sep 29, 2021 - Sep 30, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Does geostatistical inversion increase resolution?||Sep 29, 2021 - Sep 29, 2021||FEATURED WEBINAR Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|