HampsonRussell Emerge Workshop (HR-240)
- A comprehensive overview of the generation of seismic attributes
- Understanding how to recognize reliable attributes when estimating reservoir parameters
- Application of neural network technology in well log prediction, petrophysical volume generation and seismic lithology classification.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
This course covers the theory and practical use of Emerge, an interactive program that is fully linked within HampsonRussell software and performs multi-attribute seismic analysis for seismic reservoir characterization using multivariate statistics and neural networks.
Topics covered include:
- Theory of seismic attributes, linear, non-linear and neural network methodologies for attribute selection, cross-validation and attribute ranking.
- Application of attributes to convert seismic data volumes into geological or petrophysical volumes.
- Application of attributes to predict missing log data.
- Attributes exercises using seismic data and well logs.
Software used: Emerge
Course Format: Workshop
Number of Participants:
|Exploration Success Webinar Series: The importance of integrated interpretation||Jul 05, 2022 - Jul 05, 2022||Online (UTC) Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo 2022||Jul 06, 2022 - Jul 09, 2022||Villahermosa Mexico||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Exploration Success Webinar Series: Managing uncertainty and risk||Jul 12, 2022 - Jul 12, 2022||Online (UTC) Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q2 2022 Results||Jul 28, 2022 - Jul 28, 2022||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q3 2022 Results||Nov 02, 2022 - Nov 02, 2022||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|