JW-101 Introduction to Acoustic Impedance Inversion Course
- Familiar with the workflow and QC procedures to perform an Acoustic Impedance inversion using InverTracePlus
- Able to load and QC data
- Able to perform a feasibility analysis to verify that the data is suitable for this technology
- Able to tie wells, build low-frequency models, and estimate multi-well wavelets
- Able to select and test parameters and generate Acoustic Impedance data with InverTracePlus
- Able to QC, analyse, and interpret the Acoustic Impedance data
This training course is intended for people who want to start working with Jason software, or for those who want to learn more about Inversion.
Introduction to Acoustic Impedance Inversion
Benefits of Acoustic Impedance Data
Project Setup and Data Loading
Well Editor and seismic tie
Trend and stratigraphic modelling
QC’ing the inversion results
Interpretation of inversion results
- GeoSoftware launcher and Jason Workbench
- SEG-Y Import, Well Log Import, Well Tops Import, Horizon (ASCII) Import, Wavelets (ASCII) Import
- Map View, Section View, 3D View, Graph View, Well Log View, Well Manager, Crossplots and Histograms
- Well Editor, Wavelet Estimation, ViewMaster, BodyChecking, Attribute Estimation, Processing Toolkit, Estimate Multi-Stack Wavelets, Seismic Definition Editor
- Model Builder (without TDC), Model Generator, InverTracePlus
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, classroom training
Prerequisites: Visualizing and Managing Data Using the Jason Workbench, GeoSoftware Integration Tutorial
Number of Participants: 14
Terms and Conditions
- Training placements will only be confirmed upon receipt of official company purchase order (PO) or confirmation of successful credit card payment.
- In case of booking by credit card, full payment will be required in advance of the course attendance and processed in USD. Payment made is non-refundable. You may substitute participant at zero penalty if written notice is received at least 5 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- In case of booking by company PO, invoice will be submitted following course attendance.
- Invoice may be issued by another CGG entity as CGG deems fit and not necessarily the CGG entity providing the course.
- Invoice is payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Price is net of any applicable tax and payment must be made in the specified currency.
- All courses are subject to CGG having received sufficient registration for convening the course, and CGG GeoSoftware reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course. In such event, advance notification will be given to Participants.
|International Oil Spill Conference IOSC 2021||May 10, 2021 - May 14, 2021||EDT (UTC-4) Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|ANCOLD Tailings Dam Operators Forum 2021||May 12, 2021 - May 15, 2021||Gladstone, Queensland Australia||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|SPWLA 62nd Annual Symposium||May 17, 2021 - May 21, 2021||EDT (UTC-4) Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|SPE Seismic 2021||May 17, 2021 - May 21, 2021||BST (UTC+1) Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|NCS Exploration 2021||May 19, 2021 - May 21, 2021||UTC+2 Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|First EAGE Digital Subsurface Conference in Latin America||May 26, 2021 - May 28, 2021||Online Online||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion using GeoSI||Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 07, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Foundations of HampsonRussell Software (HR-100)||Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 07, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|HampsonRussell Strata Workshop (HR-200)||Jun 08, 2021 - Jun 08, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|