JW-102 Introduction to Simultaneous Inversion Course
- Able to independently run the RockTrace Simultaneous Inversion software, QC, interpret and analyse the results.
- Able to understand and take full advantage of RockTrace functionalities and capabilities
This training course is intended for people who want to start working with Jason software, or for those who want to learn more about Inversion.
Introduction to simultaneous inversion
Introduction to the datasets
Data Loading QC
QC Input Well Logs
Wavelet Estimation and Well Tie
Low Frequency Modelling
Setting the Inversion Parameters
Inversion on a Synthetic Dataset
Review of Inversion Parameter Testing
Inversion on the Amberjack Dataset
Technical Background on RockTrace Inversion
QC Inversion Results
Analysis of Inversion Results
Software used: Map View, Section View, Well Log View, 3D View, Crossplots and Histograms, Well Editor, Well Manage, Horizon Manager, Model Builder (without TDC), Data Attributes Editor, FunctionMod, Attributes Estimation, Processing Toolkit, BodyChecking, Facies and Fluid Probabilities, Horizon Alignment, Volume Alignment, Multiple Volume Alignment.
Course Format: Instructor-led, workflow-based, classroom training
Prerequisites: Introduction to Acoustic Impedance Inversion (JW-101)
Number of Participants: 14
Contact: Mona Hamzah
Terms and Conditions
- Training placements will only be confirmed upon receipt of official company purchase order (PO) or confirmation of successful credit card payment.
- In case of booking by credit card, full payment will be required in advance of the course attendance and processed in USD. Payment made is non-refundable. You may substitute participant at zero penalty if written notice is received at least 5 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- In case of booking by company PO, invoice will be submitted following course attendance.
- Invoice may be issued by another CGG entity as CGG deems fit and not necessarily the CGG entity providing the course.
- Invoice is payable within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Price is net of any applicable tax and payment must be made in the specified currency.
- All courses are subject to CGG having received sufficient registration for convening the course, and CGG GeoSoftware reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any course. In such event, advance notification will be given to Participants.