MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)
This course covers the theory and practical use of MapPredict to analyze and create maps.
Real case studies are used throughout the course to illustrate the theoretical concepts.
The course also shows how MapPredict is fully integrated into the HampsonRussell Geoview framework.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
Topics in the workshop include:
- Reviewing the basic concepts of single variable and multivariate statistics.
- Creating isotropic and anisotropic variogram models, which is the key concept in geostatistics.
- Producing optimal maps from sparse datasets (kriging).
- Improving the fit between two related sets of measurements about the same parameter (cokriging and KEO).
- Simulating a number of possible maps and make quantitative predictions about their probability of occurrence (sequential Gaussian simulation).
- Introducing the Emerge technologies (multi-linear regression and neural network).
- Creating multi-attribute map combinations using multivariate statistics.
- Combining Emerge with geostatistics.
- Mapping horizontal well data and production data.
Software used: Map Predict
Number of Participants:
|Exploration Success Webinar Series: The importance of integrated interpretation||Jul 05, 2022 - Jul 05, 2022||Online (UTC) Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo 2022||Jul 06, 2022 - Jul 09, 2022||Villahermosa Mexico||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Exploration Success Webinar Series: Managing uncertainty and risk||Jul 12, 2022 - Jul 12, 2022||Online (UTC) Online||Webinar||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q2 2022 Results||Jul 28, 2022 - Jul 28, 2022||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q3 2022 Results||Nov 02, 2022 - Nov 02, 2022||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|