MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)
This course covers the theory and practical use of MapPredict to analyze and create maps.
Real case studies are used throughout the course to illustrate the theoretical concepts.
The course also shows how MapPredict is fully integrated into the HampsonRussell Geoview framework.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
Topics in the workshop include:
- Reviewing the basic concepts of single variable and multivariate statistics.
- Creating isotropic and anisotropic variogram models, which is the key concept in geostatistics.
- Producing optimal maps from sparse datasets (kriging).
- Improving the fit between two related sets of measurements about the same parameter (cokriging and KEO).
- Simulating a number of possible maps and make quantitative predictions about their probability of occurrence (sequential Gaussian simulation).
- Introducing the Emerge technologies (multi-linear regression and neural network).
- Creating multi-attribute map combinations using multivariate statistics.
- Combining Emerge with geostatistics.
- Mapping horizontal well data and production data.
Software used: Map Predict
Number of Participants:
|Basic Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 02, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Advanced Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jul 05, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)||Jul 12, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|RockSI Workshop (HR-340)||Jul 13, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|GeoSI Workshop (HR-360)||Jul 15, 2021 - Jul 15, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)||Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 16, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Q2 2021 Results||Jul 28, 2021 - Jul 28, 2021||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion in Jason (JW-220)||Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 27, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Rock Physics Science and Applications Virtual Workshop (GS-210)||Sep 06, 2021 - Sep 09, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|