ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)
- Explains the Rock Physics framework linking fractures and anisotropy for the study of the Amplitude versus Azimuth (AVAZ) and Velocity versus Azimuth (VVAZ).
- Provides a comprehensive look at the theory and application of the AVAZ method.
- Emphasizes practical AVAZ and WAZ examples from a number of regions around North America.
- Explains both the advantages and potential pitfalls of the AVAZ method.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
- Introduction: Basic seismic wave principles, anisotropy, the relationship between fractures and anisotropy, observing anisotropy in prestack seismic data, Common Offset/ Common Azimuth (COCAI Gathers.
- AVAZ Theory and Modeling and:
- AVAZ Analysis: AVAZ attribute volume generation and considerations, processing concerns. interpretation of - - AVAZ measurements and examples from published case studies.
- VVAZ Theory and Analysis: Azimuthal NMO and RMS velocities, azimuthal NMO corrections, inverting for interval properties using the generalized Dix equation, and examples from published case studies.
Course Format: Workshop
Number of Participants:
|Basic Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 02, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Advanced Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jul 05, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)||Jul 12, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|RockSI Workshop (HR-340)||Jul 13, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|GeoSI Workshop (HR-360)||Jul 15, 2021 - Jul 15, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)||Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 16, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Q2 2021 Results||Jul 28, 2021 - Jul 28, 2021||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion in Jason (JW-220)||Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 27, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Rock Physics Science and Applications Virtual Workshop (GS-210)||Sep 06, 2021 - Sep 09, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|