ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)
- Explains the Rock Physics framework linking fractures and anisotropy for the study of the Amplitude versus Azimuth (AVAZ) and Velocity versus Azimuth (VVAZ).
- Provides a comprehensive look at the theory and application of the AVAZ method.
- Emphasizes practical AVAZ and WAZ examples from a number of regions around North America.
- Explains both the advantages and potential pitfalls of the AVAZ method.
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
- Introduction: Basic seismic wave principles, anisotropy, the relationship between fractures and anisotropy, observing anisotropy in prestack seismic data, Common Offset/ Common Azimuth (COCAI Gathers.
- AVAZ Theory and Modeling and:
- AVAZ Analysis: AVAZ attribute volume generation and considerations, processing concerns. interpretation of - - AVAZ measurements and examples from published case studies.
- VVAZ Theory and Analysis: Azimuthal NMO and RMS velocities, azimuthal NMO corrections, inverting for interval properties using the generalized Dix equation, and examples from published case studies.
Course Format: Workshop
Number of Participants:
Meet our experts and learn more about the products, technology and services CGG offers at these events.
|EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition||Jun 04, 2023 - Jun 08, 2023||Vienna Austria||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo||Jun 07, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023||Campeche Mexico||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|IPA||Jul 25, 2023 - Jul 27, 2023||Tangerang Indonesia||Tradeshow||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q2 2023 Results||Jul 27, 2023 - Jul 27, 2023||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|CGG Q3 2023 Results||Nov 06, 2023 - Nov 06, 2023||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|