RockSI Workshop (HR-340)
- Explains both the theory and practice of rock physics using the RockSI (and LithoSI) modules
- Shows how RockSI is fully integrated into the HampsonRussell Geoview interface
- Teaches the user how to apply RockSI (and LithoSI) using a real North Sea oil sand example
Geophysicists, geologists, engineers and technical staff who want to understand the theory and practice of rock physics and PetroElastic models and learn how to apply these increasingly critical techniques.
This course presents an introduction to the practical use of RockSI, an interactive rock physics program from HampsonRussell, as well as an overview of rock physics theory.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to rock physics and the RockSI software program.
- Log analysis using RockSI.
- Rock Physics Template (RPT) and Petro-Elastic Model (PEM) theory.
- Facies creation using Petro-Elastic Models (PEMs).
- Uncertainty analysis using Monte Carlo simulations of PEMs.
- Combining LithoSI and RockSI (Note that LithoSI is a seismic petro-facies program which is a companion program to RockSl).
Software used: RockSI®
Number of Participants:
|Basic Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 02, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Advanced Seismic Reservoir Characterization Workshop||Jul 05, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021||Malaysia Online||Training||Add to Calendar|
|MapPredict Workshop (HR-280)||Jul 12, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|RockSI Workshop (HR-340)||Jul 13, 2021 - Jul 14, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|GeoSI Workshop (HR-360)||Jul 15, 2021 - Jul 15, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|ProAZ Azimuthal Attributes Workshop (HR-380)||Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 16, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Q2 2021 Results||Jul 28, 2021 - Jul 28, 2021||Paris France||Investor||Add to Calendar|
|Geostatistical Inversion in Jason (JW-220)||Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 27, 2021||Online Houston (CST) USA||Training||Add to Calendar|
|Rock Physics Science and Applications Virtual Workshop (GS-210)||Sep 06, 2021 - Sep 09, 2021||Online (GMT) United Kingdom||Training||Add to Calendar|