Reserves Certification & Valuation
Trusted multi-disciplinary advice to support your strategic decisions
CGG has a long history of providing high-quality Reserves Certification & Valuation services, from fast evaluations for time-critical M&A decisions to detailed reserves assessment studies and field development planning. We have provided Reserves Certification and Competent Persons Reports (CPR) to AIM and LSE listed companies. Our valuation services cover the whole of the valuation chain, from exploration blocks to mature producing fields, both onshore and offshore.
Reporting and Reserves Certification
- Reserves and economics evaluation and reporting (SEC, SPE PRMS) for stock market listing, and project and bank finance
- Competent persons report (CPR) for company right issues and for stock market flotation and listing
- Exploration license round economics, evaluations and bid advice
- Exploration and appraisal technical and commercial evaluations
- Field commercialization studies
- Asset acquisition, farm-in and divestment evaluation, support and advice
- Rapid company merger and acquisition (M&A) evaluations
Reserves Certification & Valuation Workflow
More Geology & Engineering Services
Understand your reservoir with our geoscience consultations; integrating diverse expertise from sedimentology to geophysics and modeling.
Access our well engineering and drilling consulting solutions, backed by years of expertise in stratigraphy and geomechanics.
Field Development Studies
Understand your field’s subsurface dynamics using our fully integrated field-development consultancy services.
Strategically evaluate and certify reserves with help from experts with deep G&G knowledge and E&P engineering and economics expertise.
Meet reservoir and production challenges with our broad mechanical modeling and analysis expertise.
Lead & Prospect Portfolio Development
Identify, de-risk and rank prospects and leads with play-based exploration solutions and basin and play-level evaluations.
Data & Digitalization
Efficiently answer natural resource challenges with our expert digitalization services and extract information from geologic data sources.
Comprehensive geoscience laboratory services including geochemistry, stratigraphy, thin section, automated mineralogy and wellsite.
Petroleum Systems Analysis
Get petroleum geology expertise and solutions for challenges in all elements of the petroleum system: reservoir, source, seal and trap.