Enhance exploration with reprocessed seismic for offshore Aruba
To complement an extensive, enhanced regional seismic and well database offshore Aruba, CGG GeoSpec are undertaking new, independently quality-controlled, 2D reprocessing (PSTM) focused on the Western Curaçao Basin. Seismic data is reprocessed from field tapes using modern techniques, including 2D SRME, SWD (shallow water demultiple), MWD (model-based water-layer demultiple) and GWE broadband reprocessing. All of the workstation-ready seismic data is phase and amplitude matched to generate a seamless product across the region.
Upcoming Data Highlights
- New 2020 ∼4,550 kilometers of 2D TerraCubePSTM seismic data reprocessed from field tapes (pre-stack time migration) – black lines
- New 2020 4,350 kilometers of seismic data for potential 2021 reprocessing – dark blue lines
- Aruba Prospectivity Review and updated report including results from Bon Bini-1X – green well spot
Current Seismic and Well Data Highlights
- 1,385 kilometers of 2D TerraCubePSTM seismic data reprocessed from field tapes (pre-stack time migration) – pink lines
- 875 kilometers of Aruba TerraCube2D enhanced original seismic data – orange lines
- 1,053 kilometers of TerraCube2D scanned and reconstructed seismic data – green lines
- Three TerraCubeWSM well and seismic montage packages – yellow well spots
- Aeromagnetic survey
Request a Shapefile
Learn more about our multi-client library coverage. Request a zipped shapefile (.shp) for your region of interest.
Enhance exploration in Aruba, Curaçao, Panama, Lesser Antilles and the Greater Caribbean, as well as Guyana and French Guiana.
Optimize exploration with seismic reprocessing that complements comprehensive and enhanced 2D, 3D seismic and well data products.
Explore with more confidence with seismic and well data for the Douala/Kribi-Campo and Rio del Rey sedimentary basins of Cameroon.